The Mbed Shield is the Mbed application board based on Mbed LPC1768 Prototyping Board. Just try imagine controlling Ethernet devices using environmental data from sensors. It integrates a series of external interfaces,such as CAN, Ethernet, USB and 4 standard Grove sockets, all together on a single board.The Mbed Shield is also compatible with other standard Arduino Shields, providing you an even more powerful extension for your Mbed.
Standard shield shape design
Various on-board interfaces: CAN, Ethernet, USB, Grove
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade