The chain can be used together with the sprocket for transmission of motion and power. Compared with synchronous belt, the chain can transmit more force and drive large load.
- It is made of integrated steel, capable of bearing large strength.
- Through M5x5 of jackbolt, it can firmly combine with 8mm of D-shaped shaft.
- By surface blackening, it can prevent rusting and increasing rigidity.
- Type: Shaft
- Material: Steel
- Inner diameter: 8 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.