If you loved Make:Electronics then you'll really love the sequel, Make: More Electronics. Make More electronics is another book from Charles Platt full of more ways to learn about electronics in fun, hands-on ways. It's a great next step after the original Make:Electronics and expands on many of the things you've already learned or mastered from the first book.
Immediately, Make:More Electronics picks up where Make: Electronics left off. Through the collection of experiments and projects, you'll explore key components and principals of electronics in hands-on ways. The book will walk you through, step-by-step, as you learn how to build projects and while also learning about the theories and topics surrounding those projects.
Topics include audio amplification, randomicity, and positive and negative feedback. And you'll work with components like comparators, light sensors, higher-level logic chips, multiplexers, shift registers, encoders, decoders, and magnetic sensors.
It's the perfect next step for the electronics enthusiast who's intimidated by highly technical manuals and websites!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.