Description: This is the Logic 4, a powerful logic analyzer in a very small anodized aluminum package from Saleae Logic. We absolutely love the simplistic, sleek design with light-weight software and a high-quality finish. Who needs 50+ connections when you’re troubleshooting I2C? With USB connectivity, you can analyze up to 4 digital waveforms (with one input able to analyze both analog and digital waveforms) and timing information on your I2C, SPI, serial, and digital IO lines with ease. This little analyzer is great for those reverse engineering projects as well. Works with signals 2.5V to 5V!
The Logic 4 includes everything you need in a compact carrying case. The test leads are disconnectable from the Logic unit, which makes it easy to remove the expensive portion of Logic from a board when you’ve got lots of hooks in place.
Dimensions: 1.66" x 1.66" x .39" ( 42 x 42 x 10 mm)
- 1x Logic 4
- 1x USB A to mini-B Cable
- 1x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 8x Micro Hook Clips
- 1x Custom Carrying Case
- One Multi-Use Input - Analog/Digital/Both
- Three Digital-Only Inputs
- Digital Sample Rate: 12 MS/s (Max)
- Analog Sample Rate: 6 MS/s (Max)
- Fastest Digital Signal: 3 MHz
- Supported Logic Levels (Digital): 2.5V-5.5V
- Input Voltage Range (Analog): 0V-5V
- Bandwidth (Analog): 600 kHz
- Number of bits (Analog): 8 bits
- Works with RS-232, 422/3 Directly
- USB 2.0
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.