Are you a super spy trying to spot ninja assassins in the dark? Or maybe you’re just trying to figure out who’s been sneaking to the kitchen at night and eating your snacks… Either way, an infrared camera is the way to go! LinkSprite’s latest serial port camera module can capture high resolution pictures and transport them over TTL serial, making it ideal for embedded applications. And it can do it in the dark, thanks to infrared LEDs. The infrared feature even has a built-in light sensor, so as soon as the ambient light gets low enough, it will automatically turn on the infrared LEDs for night vision!
- VGA/QVGA/160*120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 38400
- DC 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- The pin near C03 is AV output pin, which is an analog output pin
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.