This knit jersey conductive fabric is 63% cotton, 35% silver yarn and 2% spandex. Use small pieces for soft switches, plush keypads, capacitive touch sensors, and other textile interfaces. It's very soft and matte, perfect for ironing onto wearables with double sided interfacing. This conductive fabric has different resistance in each direction: 46 ohms per foot across the rows (stretchier direction) and 460 ohms per foot across the columns (less stretchy direction). This is because a knit is comprised of a single strand of fiber that travels back and forth across the fabric. Great for use with FLORA.
Sold as a 20cm x 20cm piece (minimum dimension) Iron on medium if necessary, steam ok. Dry cleaning recommended. Discoloration can occur over time.
Knit Jersey Conductive Fabric - 20cm square (9:38)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.