Note - unlike many other models this one is fully featured including the heater element. You will save time and money using heated etchant solution.
The Kinsten PCB Bubble Etchant Tank includes a thermometer and clips to suspend the PCB in the liquid etchant. This tank can etch a maximum PCB size of 20×25cm without heater, or 17×25cm with heater. Use with 1000cc minimum, 1500cc maximum liquid. (1000cc = 1 litre)
This is a complete PCB etching kit and includes:
- The tank
- Air pump
- Clips for suspending PCBs
The air pump allows the etchant to be bubble agitated, and the heater brings the etchant to the optimum temperature, speeding the etching process. It is recommended that the pump be supported at a position higher than the liquid level to prevent siphoning if the pump is switched off.
Our PCB Prototyping category lists other products needed for DIY PCBs.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.