The Joystick / Input Shield for Arduino include a two axis mini joystick (with moment switch) as well as two colored push buttons. The shield easily connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers.
- Dual axis mini joystick
- Connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers
- Comes with 2 colored push buttons
- The use of imported high-quality potentiometers and the PS button rocker. The rocker output an analog signal is to achieve vertical and horizontal control, which is attached to four keys at the same time. It also has two great circle button caps (cap color random round keys), a rocker button and a reset button.
- The use of stack design is so that the plug can easily on Arduino Duemilanove or DFRduino Romeo.
- The reserved APC220/Bluetooth module interface is to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller.
- The remaining unused ports are extended out of standby.
- Input Shield For Arduino (1 unit)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.