Latest edition to the Pi family of add-on's. It's the best and most useful prototyping board out on the market. Arranged with power down the middle and pads in groups of threes you'll find this much easier and faster to work with than other solutions.
A review of the board - http://www.doctormonk.com/2012/08/review-of-raspberry-pi-prototyping.html
There's space to add a voltage regulator, capacitors and a DC jack socket
All you need now is some solder, an iron and your imagination.
Same low price as the origial Slice of Pi
Supplied as a kit - build instructions available here
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.