A development board that provides a simple interface for the HMC5883L (three-axis magnetic field module).
- Name: HMC5883L module (three-axis magnetic field module)
- Type: GY-271
- Use the chip: HMC5883L
- Power supply :3-5v
- Communication modes: standard IIC communication protocol
- Measuring range: ± 1.3-8 Gauss
- HMC5883L Datasheet
- Lots of examples for Arduino and other platforms - Google 'em
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.