This is a simple-to-use Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for sensing CO concentrations in the air. The MQ-7 can detect CO concentrations anywhere from 20 to 2000ppm. This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor's output is an analogue resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- High sensitivity to carbon monoxide
- Outstanding long-life performance and stability
- Large electronic singal output
- Outstanding selectivity
- Detecting Range: 20 to 2000ppm
- Sensitivity: R in air/R in typical gas≥5
- Response Time：≤150s(70% Response)
- Recovery Time：≤150s(70% Response)
- Heating Resistance：31Ω±3Ω
- Heating Voltage：5.0V±0.2V/1.5V±0.1V
- Heating Power： about 350mW
- Measuring Voltage：≤24V
- Operating Condition:
Environment oxygen content: 21%
- Storage Condition:
Temperature: -20℃ to +70℃
- High sensitivity Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Sensor×2
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.