- Power supply:
- It is possible to power the whole robot with only one 7.4v battery for the Arduino mega board as well as for both servo driver boards.
- Servos specifications:
- Max holding torque: >14 kgf.cm
- Weight: 61 g
- Slewing range/servo mode: 300°
- Max rotate velocity: 0.18 sec/60°
- Hexapod robot frame kit * 1.
- 2mm*8mm self-tapping screws *25.
- 2mm*5mm self-tapping screws *50.
- 4mm*10mm screws and nuts *72.
- 3mm*8mm screws and nuts *30.
- 3mm*5mm screws and nuts *25.
- Footstep bearing * 6.
- M3*6mm nylon screws and nut * 4.
- M3*50mm hexagonal standoff * 4.
- Arduino Mega 2560 microcontroller board * 1.
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.0 For Arduino Mega * 1.
- Uptech CDS5516 Servos * 18.
- Servo driver board * 2.
- 7.4v battery * 1.
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F Pack of 10*1.
- Xbee wireless communication module & Joystick remote controller (For remote control).
- Sensors: Ultrasonic range sensor, IR range sensor.
- Hexapod Instruction Manual
- Servo Data Sheet
- Wiring Diagram
- Sample code/libraries
- Zip File (Contains all of the above and additional servo documentation)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.