This is a breakout board to allow simple access to the tightly pitched pins on the GS406 and GS407 GPS units. This board breaks out all of the necessary pins to a row of standard 0.1" spaced header to allow for easy bread boarding and simple connection.
Note: TXO and RXI are labeled according to the GS407 datasheet, which is from the point of view of the MCU. Therefore, TXO should connect to TX on your microcontroller, and RXI should connect to RX.
Note: This is not compatible with the newer GS407 module, as it uses a different connector completely. Please check to make sure this board will work with your module. ktxbai!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.