*** Please note that Genuino 101 is available ONLY in: Europe, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Canada, Dominican Republic (FCC), Turkey and Yemen. Check here the complete list of countries from where you can purchase a Genuino 101.
Genuino 101 is a learning and development board that delivers the performance and low-power consumption of the Intel® Curie™ Module with the simplicity of Genuino at an entry-level price. It keeps the same robust form factor and peripheral list of the UNO with the addition of onboard Bluetooth LE capabilities and a 6-axis accelerometer/gyro to help you easily expand your creativity into the connected world. The module contains two tiny cores, an x86 (Quark) and an ARC, both clocked at 32MHz. The Quark core runs ViperOS RTOS and helps the Arduino core to accomplish the most demanding tasks. It comes with 14 digital input/output pins (of which 4 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a USB connector for serial communication and sketch upload, a power jack, an ICSP header with SPI signals and I2C dedicated pins. The board operating voltage and I/O is 3.3V but all pins are protected against 5V overvoltage.
The Genuino 101 has been designed in collaboration with Intel®.
- Microcontroller : Intel Curie
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V (5V tolerant I/O)
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit) : 7-20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 4 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins : 4
- Analog Input Pins : 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 4 mA
- Flash Memory for Bootloader : 196 kB
- SRAM : 24 kB
- Clock Speed : 32MHz
- Features : Bluetooth LE, 6-axis accelerometer/gyro
- Length : 68.6 mm
- Width : 53.4 mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.