Taking into account security issues, there are only D+ and D- pins connected to SP485EEN. In other words, the front-end circuit and back-end circuit do not share the same ground in the printed circuit board, but it is recommended to connect them manually to avoid excessive common-mode voltage when you are sure the connection is correct.
In addition, the onboard high-quality D-Sub-9Pin-Female, SMT-PH2.0-9Pin, Header-2.54mm-Pitch-9Pin, fuse and selectable matching resistor make this adapter more flexible and reliable.
It could cooperate with Gicren Drivers (DRI0032/DRI0033/DRI0037/DRI0038) directly.
- GDA-HLU1 (USB adapter for Gicren devices) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.