Very handy: takes 1.2V to 4.5V in, and gives you a nicely regulated 5V out at up to 500mA! Perfect for powering Arduino projects from a small battery or single cell such as a 3.7V LiPo or one or two alkaline or NiMH 1.5V cells.
Also useful for emergency charging for mobile phones, and it includes the bias resistors required in the USB connector to cause Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods to accept charge from it.
- 1.2V to 4.5V input
- 5V output
- Up to 500mA output (2.4V input required for full output current)
- "Low Battery" logic output for monitoring battery state
- "Power Good" logic output
- USB socket output: just plug in a USB cable
- Includes USB bias resistors to allow an iPhone to be charged
- USBBOOST (42)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.