This handy ruler is perfect for your electronics bench: designed specifically for electronics engineers, it includes 1mm graduations on one edge and 0.1" graduations on the other. Handy reference data is printed on the top, including:
- Ohm's Law reference
- Pinout of the AVR ICSP header commonly used on Arduino boards
- Common PCB track widths in both metric and imperial
- Electronics colour codes
- Formulae for calculating resistance and capacitance in parallel and series
- LED orientation guide
- Pinout and colour codes for the common FTDI-type serial cable
- Prefixes and multipliers for scale conversion
The ruler itself is made from 0.6mm PCB material with ENIG (gold plated) graduations, so it'll be right at home on your workbench for years to come.
One ruler to rule them all, and in the brightness quantify them!
- RULER (145)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.