Ready to add sound detection to your next project? This compact breakout board from SparkFun couples a small electret microphone with a 100x opamp, converting sound into amplified analog voltages that can be measured by a microcontroller’s analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Power is supplied to the VCC pin and should be between 2.7 to 5.5 V. The breakout board pins have a 0.1" pitch and work with 0.1" male headers and 0.1" female headers.
Note that the current version of this product has a red PCB as shown in the main product picture, not the green solder mask as shown in the rest of the product pictures.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.