This display module from 4D systems is the uLCD-70DT, a 7.0” intelligent touchscreen LCD powered by the DIABLO16 graphics processor. The uLCD-70DT is designed for applications demanding a large intelligent display module, and is the largest size available from 4D Systems.
The DIABLO16 Processor offers considerable FLASH and RAM upgrades over the PICASO processor, and also provides mappable functions such as I2C, SPI, Serial, PWM, Pulse Out, and Quadrature Input, to various GPIO, and also provide up to 4 Analog Input channels. The uLCD-70DT also features 2mm pitch male headers to connect an optional module. 4D Systems intends to bring out one or more modules which will be compatible with the uLCD-70DT, offering connectivity such as WiFi or Bluetooth. This will enable the uLCD-70DT to connect with remote devices. Features:
- 7.0” Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by DIABLO16.
- 800 x 480 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colors, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- 5-pin interface to any TTL Serial Host: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- 6 banks of 32750 bytes of Flash memory
- 32Kb of SRAM
- 16 I/O pins with 4 configurable Analog Inputs
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.