This massive multimeter has everything but the kitchen sink included. It's a great addition to any work bench or tool box. It's low cost, simple to use, and has a big clear display with all the measurements you need and more!
The multimeter includes:
- AC/DC Voltage measurement
- Current measurement, from 2mA range up to 20A range (both AC and DC)
- Beeping continuity test, and diode test for measuring voltage and lighting up LEDs
- Transistor hFE (Beta)
- Auto-power off, so the included battery doesn't get worn down
Comes with two probes as shown.
If you want to learn how to use multimeters, Adafruit wrote a tutorial here.
- Dimensions: 176mm x 86mm x 30mm (6.9" x 3.4" x 1.2")
- Cables are each 60cm (24in)
- Weight: 290g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.