Ever wish you were a member of The Jetsons? While you can't travel to the year 2062, you can buy your very own desktop robot vacuum cleaner and at least feel like you've been transported to a futuristic utopia of tidy tabletops. It changes directions when it bumps into objects and senses any edge so you can leave it alone at your desk, table, or workspace and come back to a nice, clean surface.
There's no English manual so this kit's a bit more challenging than the other Gakken kits. The pictures, however, are fairly simple to follow and the kit should only take a couple of hours to build. The Japanese Manual (with pictures) is available for download here.
This kit requires 2x AA batteries which are not included.
Gakken is a Japanese publishing company founded in 1946. In the 1970s, they began selling educational toys, books, magazines, and electronic kits. Their kits are known for their smart design and relative ease of use and have a large cult following both in Japan and the United States.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.