These are standard '130 size' DC hobby motors. They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 4.5 to 9VDC instead of 1.5-4.5V. This range makes them perfect for controlling with an Adafruit Motor Shield, or with an Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting. They'll fit in most electronics that already have 130-size motors installed and there's two breadboard-friendly wires soldered on already for fast prototyping
Check the Technical Details tab for more detailed information!
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Rated Voltage: 6.0VDC
- Rated Load: 10 g*cm
- No-load Current: 70 mA max
- No-load Speed: 9100 ±1800 rpm
- Loaded Current: 250 mA max
- Loaded Speed: 4500 ±1500 rpm
- Starting Torque: 20 g*cm
- Starting Voltage: 2.0
- Stall Current: 500mA max
- Body Size: 27.5mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Potentiometers and the Arduino Uno
Variable resistors come in all shapes and sizes, and they all do the same basic job. They allow you precisely control voltage/current flow within a circuit. The most common type of variable resistor we see in DIY electronics is the Potentiometer, or ...
- Relay Operation and the Arduino Uno
If you could operate your switch without physically toggling it on and off, you would open yourself up to an entire section of electronics. Relays are one of the best ways of doing this. A relay is essentially just a switch, controlled by an electrom...
- DC Motor Control with an Arduino
Electronics is fun, so far we have covered off on communicating between devices, making LEDs flash and LCD screen operation. However using electricity to control some form of movement in your project is a fun and interesting aspect to investigate. Th...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.