The CurieNeurons is a neural network deep learning kit designed for creating artificial intelligence related IoT projects. The kit includes all necessary tools, components and tutorials for setting up quick demos.
The CurieNeurons Kit, released by DFRobot and Maker Collider, is an easy-to-use tool for makers at levels to have a shot at building artificial intelligence related IoT projects. It enables users to build smart hardware capable of pattern learning and classification without a single line of code.
The CurieNeurons Kit includes the Arduino/Genuino101 equipped with the groundbreaking Intel® Curie™ module, a collection of sensors and actuators, the General Vision CurieNeurons Pro library and a handful of tutorials for setting up quick demos. Users can now use training instead of coding to embed artificial intelligence into everything, without worrying about the technical nuances of how neural networks actually work.
Note: This is a pre-order product. It is expected to be shipped in July.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.