Connie is the co-leader of the group with Cappy. Connie is much more level-headed though, and somewhat of mother figure for the others, particularly Ruby and Billie. She is very thorough, remarkably smart, and has a good heart. She is very dedicated to the others and acts as a balance to the zaniness of Cappy and Ruby. Connie is able to handle Hans' indecision, Ruby's hyperactivity, Billie's soulful blueness and Cappy's impulsiveness with good natured aplomb. Connie's voice is that of a calm, adult woman. Her catchprase is "very nice, very nice" said in an unpatronizing, motherly, humoring sort of way.
The first BJTs were created at Bell Labs in 1948 by William Shockley, building on his work with John Bardeen and Walter Brattain in 1947. A transistor is an active electronic device which allows one circuit to control another circuit, and as such finds use as a switch, amplifier, or buffer.
Connie the Transistor Circuit Playground Plushie (8:30)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.