Conductive hook & loop tape is just like the stuff you've seen on jackets, clothes, shoes, and bags, but is coated with silver to make it fully conductive. Originally this was designed to the manufacture of static-safe clothing, but its great for wearable applications as well. For example an on-off switch or sensor.
Each order ships with three inches of BOTH halves, its easily sewn or cut.
Conductive Hook & Loop Tape - 3" long (0:05)
- Expected cycle life: 5000 openings/closings
- Shear strength: 12.3 psi (new) / 6.7 psi (after 5000 cycles)
- Peel strength: 1.2 piw (new) / 0.8 piw (after 5000 cycles)
- Weight: 0.15 oz/in²
- Weight of 3" piece: 1.38g
- Mated thickness: 1/8 in
- Resistivity: Hook: 1.8 Ohm per sq, Loop: 1.4 Ohm per sq, 0.8 Ohm through mated closure
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.