This is the CR2025 20mm coin cell battery. You may be wondering what sets this guy apart from the more common CR2032 coin cell battery, the answer is actually quite important. The CR2025 is actually 0.7mm thinner, than the CR2032, and is only rated at 165mAh. Some applications need a thinner battery to conserve space, and the CR2025 fits the bill.
This thin guy is a perfect mid-sized battery for calculator and remote control applications!
Note: This battery is perfect for our new infrared remote control (check below).
Dimensions : 20mm x 2.5mm
Documentation and Resources:
- Our tips for Coin Cell Batteries
Firstly, what are Coin Cell Batteries? A coin cell battery is a flat, cylindrical battery used in a bunch of small electronics applications. You might have seen them in a wristwatch, remote control or any piece of wearable tech. Typically coin cells...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.