ClockTHREEjr is an awesome platform for anyone wanting to explore time with electronics. The ClockTHREEjr is a smaller version of our earlier, wildly successful, Kickstarter project ClockTHREE. ClockTHREEjr fits perfectly in a 9" by 9"IKEA RIBBA frame (not included, sold separately). It features mono-color LEDs in a 16 column by 8 row matrix, giving it a total of 128 addressable LEDs.
ClockTHREEjr KIT includes the unpopulated PCB, all of the electrical components, and the laser cut parts with an English faceplate. To support use in all countries, ClockTHREEjr is powered by USB. Please use an old cell phone charger or empty USB port on your computer to power your clock.
If you would like a clock in, German, French, Hungarian, Hebrew, or Dutch, you can buy a Faceplate/chip upgrade from Wyolum. Or if you would like a clock in a different language, please contact us, we'd be happy to work with you to develop it with you.
Also available as a fully assembled clock.
Net Weight: approx. 1kg
Power Supply: 5V
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.