These continuous rotation 5:1 gear ratio channel gearbox kits incorporate threaded side mounts to easily attach a standard size servo to numerous Actobotics products including tubing and channel; making it easy to incorporate a servo power gearbox into a custom pan & tilt, mechanical device, or robotic structure. Each gearbox kit includes a hardened 1/2” stainless steel final shaft with dual ABEC-5 precision ball bearings capable of supporting up to 200 pounds of vertical and horizontal loads. Additionally, the output shaft has a 0.382" bore which will allow you to pass wires through the center axis of this gearbox kit.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
Note: This gearbox kit does NOT include a servo. Check the related items section below for different servo options.
- 1x Channel Mount Gear Box - Continuous Rotation
- 1x Hub Mount Gear
- 1x 5:1 Servo Gear
- 1x Potentiometer Mounting Bracket
- 1x 0.77" x 0.77" Servo Hub
- 1x ½" Clamp Hub
- 1x 6-32 x 3/8" Set Screw
- 4x 6-32 x ½" Socket Head Screw
- 4x 6-32 x ¼" Phillips Head Screw
- Rated Rotation - Unlimited
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Servo Size - Standard
- Hub Pattern - 0.77"
- Product Page (SPG400A-CM-CR5)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.