About 1% accuracy
Measure range: 1pF - 500uF
Automatic range switch
Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp
Low cost and easy to build
All parts excluding power supply
This is a simple but very useful capacitance meter. New version fixed design errors in previous version and came with several improvements:
Improved PCB layout.
Added popular DC jack for easy connection of power supply.
Added switch. This is desirable when running on battery.
Added mounting holes.
Polarity marked out.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.