Bone conduction is a way of sound transmission. The sound is converted into different frequencies of mechanical vibration, and transmitted through human skull, bone labyrinth, inner ear lymphatic transmission, helix, auditory nerve, auditory center.
Bone conduction headphones
The speaker driver board is designed based on MAX9814 microphone amplifier and PAM8406 amplifier, high sensitivity, suitable for 3.6v-4.2v lithium battery power supply. It comes with a potentiometer which has power switch function, easy to control.
|AGC Switch||Plugged: AGC OFF Unplugged: AGC ON|
|Audio Input||Audio Input |
|Audio Output||Audio Output (L/R)|
GAIN = VDD, Gain = 40dB；
GAIN = GND, Gain = 50dB；
GAIN = Vacant, Gain = 60dB。
Activate/Release ratio, Control the AGC activate/release time ratio:
A/R = GND: Activate/Release ratio = 1:500
A/R = VDD: Activate/Release ratio = 1:2000
A/R = Vacant: Activate/Release ratio = 1:4000
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.