This is the BITalino ( r )evolution Board Kit, a (comparatively) low-cost biomedical data acquisition dev board that allows you to create projects using physiological sensors and tools. Each BITalino is presented in a “ProtoSnap style,” enabling it to be programmed as a whole board or snapped apart for use in future projects. This dev board also has no shortage of programming APIs, which include Arduino, Python, Java, Android, iOS and more.
The BITalino is equipped with 14 removable “blocks,” which can be used straight out of the box and include an MCU, Bluetooth, Power, Prototyping, EMG, EDA, ECG, EEG, Accelerometer, LED, Button, Buzzer, DAC and Light Sensor! At the heart of this dev board is the tried and true ATMega328 microcontroller, which can be configured with a sampling rate up to 1,000Hz and is capable of supporting six analog inputs (four at 10-bit, two at 6-bit), as well as four digital input and four digital output pins. With the attached HC-06 Bluetooth module, triaxial MEMS accelerometer and physiological sensor inputs, you will find it difficult to run out of ideas for projects.
In the Documents section below you will will find a link for OpenSignals, software that empowers your BITalino. OpenSignals allows you to play back your previously recorded sessions and zoom in and out of specific periods, plug in architecture available for future optional add-ons to help you analyze your signals, customize transfer function definitions and more.
Note: The BITalino only communicates via Bluetooth with your computer.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping the battery in this kit, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for same-day shipping. Additionally, these batteries cannot be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Included on the Board:
- Microcontroller Block (MCU)
- Power Block (PWR)
- Prototyping Block (PRT)
- Electromyography Block (EMG)
- Electrodermal Activity Block (EDA)
- Electrocardiogram Block (ECG)
- Electroencephalography Block (EEG)
- Light Block (LUX)
- Accelerometer Block (ACC)
- Pushbutton Block (BTN)
- Bluetooth Block (BT)
- Light-Emitting Diode Block (LED)
- Buzzer (BUZ)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- 1x BITalino board
- 1x 3-lead accessory (for EMG/ECG/EEG)
- 1x 2-lead accessory (for EDA)
- 5x Pre-gelled electrodes
- 1x LiPo battery (3.7V, 500mAh)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.