So maybe it's not "back to school" season any more - but here at Adafruit, they like to think that it's always a good time to learn something new, which Adafruit guess means that everywhere Adafruit go is a proverbial school that Adafruit are perpetually going back to.
To celebrate the continual season, Adafruit partnered with Adafruit's good friends at Arrow Electronics to release custom packs of goodies called Arrow Presents: Back to School with LadyAda. This pack's designed for more advanced users.
For the student who's mastered Arduino and soldering and is ready to take on more! This pack contains everything you need to get started in the world of the 'Internet of Things.' Centered around the Feather HUZZAH - Adafruit's flagship IoT board based on the ESP8266 WiFi-enabled chip - this pack contains sensors, components, servos, and more.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.