The Arduino enclosure allows you to easily enclose your Arduino main board, Arduino Mega, or any other board that fits the Arduino foot print (FEZ Domino, FEZ Panda, Netduino, etc). It simply presses shut, so you don't have to worry about screws or fasteners.
It has room internally for an Arduino and a shield. It even has a removable tab mated for use with an Ethernet shield. It also has a snap-in compartment in the back for accessing switches or connections or battery access.
Note: Some older Arduino boards have a slightly smaller hole near the rear the ICSP connector. To make the case work with these boards simply drill out the hole to 1/8" and you will be fine. Also, with the newer Ethernet Shields, you will need to remove one of the pegs to get everything to fit correctly.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.