Arduino Breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo is an Arduino Yún compatible (share the same MCU model) and a Grove port feature expansion board for LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo development platform. This breakout board allows you to use different features from Arduino Yún and LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo which will help you build rich applications based on various, robust and compiled Arduino sketches. This breakout board will save a lot of work and makes prototyping easier through simplified wiring. So it helps a beginner get a quick start. It supports serial buses like I2C, UART and provides access to reserved original pins of LinkItTM Smart 7688 Duo. It also comes with USB and Ethernet ports.
In addition, it also integrates several frequently used peripheral ports such as USB port, Ethernet port. LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo(a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688 and ATmega32u4. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
• Arduino Shield Compatible,
• 1 x Ethernet to connect to internet
• 1 x USB 2.0 for more peripherals
• Grove interfaces: I2C × 2, Analog × 3, Digital× 6, UART × 1
• 4-pin debug port × 1, ICSP × 1
• Input voltage: 5.0V(With USB Power port)
• Operating voltage：3.3V
• Debug pins
• Ethernet pins and USB type-A host pins conect with MT7688
• Other pins connect with ATmega32U4
Demo –Facebook Likes Reminder
It will remind you when you have a new 'like' on your facebook page. The device will vibrate，the lights will twinkle, while the screen will show the real-time facebook likes.
Learn more at our Recipe.
Please visit our Wiki page for more info about this product. It will be highly appreciated if you can help improve the documents, add demo codes or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.