This Rotation Sensor V1 is arduino compatible and can be rotated upto 300-degree. It is based on the potentiometer. With the Arduino IO expansion board, in combination, it can be very easy to achieve position-dependent interaction with the rotating effect or produce MIDI instrument.
- Interface type: Analog
- 300 degree rotation sensor
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Analog Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0031)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.