Aluminum Heatsink Cooling Fan for LattePandaIs your LattePanda running hot and throttling?
This heat sink and fan combo will cool the CPU for smooth performance.
The fan keeps the unit running at a stable temperature. The 2-Pin jumper wire makes it easily to connect with the CN2 headers on the board.
This fan is low noise and has a thermal pad on the back that can stick on the metal shield on the board. With its aluminum casing, heat from CPU will be absorbed fast, giving you better performance. This is a simple and effective way to make the LattePanda cool!
Note: Please pay attention to wire polarities
Red -> 5V
Black -> GND
- Operating Voltage: 5v
- Operating Current: 0.14A
- Rated Speed: 6500 RPM
- Cable Length: 20cm
- Interface Type: 2.54mm 2-Pin DuPont Female Connector
- Dimension: 34.5 * 34.5 * 7.2 mm/1.36 * 1.36 * 0.28 inches
- Weight: 12g
- Aluminum Case Cooling Fan x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Cooling Your Raspberry Pi
Part of the joy that is Raspberry Pi is getting stuck into it at a slightly lower level and finding out exactly what you can do with it if you take a look under the hood. One of the most popular experiments to do with your Raspberry Pi is overclockin...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Raspberry Pi vs. LattePanda
Ah, what a glorious time we live in, where we have to compare which micro-computer is going to best suit our needs. If you’ve been in the maker sphere for just a short time, you’ll be sure to have heard of Raspberry Pi the miracle wonder ...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.