Pluto Series is designed for geeks and robot enthusiasts. It is ultra-compact low-cost Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS), not only providing 2D navigation solution for UGV such as self-balancing scooters, but also 3D navigation solution for UAV and UUV application.
Pluto N1 is compact AHRS with high performance-price ratio. The output rate of N1 reaches 200HZ maximally, integrating triaxial gyro, triaxial accelerometer, triaxial magnetic meter as well as barometric altimeter and thermometer. Inertial sensor was temperature-compensated by -10℃ to 75℃, it also provides data of barometric height and rising/falling speed besides ordinary AHRS. All the functions are integrated into a metal box dimensioned 30mm*27mm*9mm. Moreover, it is able to combine GPS/GLONASS to become GNSS/INS. Pluto provides complete solutions to either UGV or UAV.
Note: The product would be shipped five days after the order has been placed.
- -10℃-75℃ temperature compensation
- Besides the normal AHRS functions, Pluto also output the data of barometric height/rising or falling speed.
- The excellent barometric altimeter anti-jamming algorithm, could solve the problems caused by the inaccurate data due to the sudden airflow disturbance
- Flexible protocol. Users could configure the output data from Pluto
- Provide free protocol decoding source code with the product
- User-friendly evaluation software
- Metal shell with high shielding property, contains two M1.6 screw holes, easy to install
- Flexible way of installation via arbitrary angle.
- It has been used in consumption level drones and self-balancing scooters, above 100 thousand of units have installed
- Supply Voltage: 4-6 V
- Power Consumption: 360 mW
- Data Output Rate (Hz) 200Hz (adjustable)
- I/O Interface: TTL /USB
- Baud Rate: 115200 bps
- Heading Angle Range: 0-360°
- Roll Angle Range: ±180°
- Pitch Angle Range: ±90°
- Dynamic Pitching/Rolling Accuracy: 1°
- Static Pitching/Rolling Accuracy: 0.5°
- Dynamic Heading Accuracy: 2°
- Static Heading Accuracy: 0.8°
- Attitude Angle Resolution: 0.1°
- Quaternion Output: Support
- 3D Angular Rate Range: ±500 or ±2000°/sec (Optional)
- Rising/Falling Speed Accuracy: 0.02m/s
- 3D Acceleration Range: ±16g
- Barometer Height Accuracy: 0.2m
- Fusion Height Accuracy: 0.1m
- Temperature Compensation: -10-75 ℃
- Weight: 10.5g
- Dimension: 30*27*9.25 mm/1.18*1.06*0.36 inches
- AHRS Pluto N1 Navigation System x1
- TTL+USB connection board x1
- Customized U Disk x1
- Accessories Package x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.