You can't bake a cake without flour, sugar, and baking soda? Cream cheese? Muscadet? Ok - to be honest Adafruit don't do much cake baking. But we do light up a TON of NeoPixel LED strips! They're everywhere - from Adafruit's Firewalker LED Sneakers to Adafruit's FloraBrella - and Adafruit can't think of better essentials to get you started than this Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip Starter Pack.
This version has a one meter with 30 LEDs NeoPixel strip with a white flex PCB. We also have a version of the starter pack with a black flex PCB here!
This pack contains:
- Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip - White 30 LED - One Meter with JST connector on input side
- Female DC Power adapter - 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block
- In-line power wire connector (male)
- 5V 2A (2000mA) switching power supply - UL Listed
Note: The 5V Trinket shown in photos is not included! You will need this or another type of microcontroller to control the LED strip. Adafruit recommend Arduino UNO, Adafruit Metro, Trinket 5V or Pro Trinket 5V but many other microcontrollers may work if they have a NeoPixel or WS2812 library available. 5V logic and power is required.
With very minimal or even no soldering you'll have a super glowy strip obeying your every command!
Adafruit's detailed NeoPixel Uberguide has everything you need to use NeoPixels in any shape and size. Including ready-to-go library & example code for the Arduino UNO, Duemilanove/Diecimila, Flora/Micro/Leonardo, Trinket/Gemma, Arduino Due & Arduino Mega/ADK (all versions)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.