Go interactive with sensors and Adafruit GEMMA with this lovely starter kit! Included is everything you need to make a basic sensing project (or two). There's a GEMMA board, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a motion sensor, a switch, a light sensor, a piezo, a rechargeable battery and charger, 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test out your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
Gemma Sensor Pack contents:
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger - v1
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85 ft
- Photo cell (CdS photoresistor)
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- GEMMA V2 miniature wearable electronic platform
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
- Tactile On/Off Switch with Leads
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
- Small Enclosed Piezo w/Wires
Adafruit guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.