We are pleased to bring you the Mackerel WiFi development board from ACKme! The AMW004-E03 Mackerel dev board provides you with a quick and easy way to develop and experiment with Wi-Fi networking. This board is perfect for embedded applications requiring medium/high data throughput in medium to high volume. On board each Mackerel board is the, fully certified, AMW004 Wallaby module. Using the Wallaby module is a breeze with Mackerel, simply plug the board into a computer using a standard USB cable, connect with a PC terminal application and start typing.
Each Mackerel is equipped with two 2x10 expansion headers, USB Mini B Connector, three pushbuttons (one Reset, two user defined), four status LEDs, and the AMW004 Wallaby module with each pin connected to a corresponding expansion header pin.
The Wallaby module ships with and runs WiConnect firmware, ACKme Networks easy-to-use and reliable serial Wi-Fi networking application that includes an embedded TCP/IP networking stack with SSL/TLS/HTTPS security. The WiConnect application running on the Wallaby module provides easy-to-use ASCII commands to read the state of the buttons and turn the LEDs on and off. Also provided from ACKme is the “goHACK.me” in browser software which adds wireless control to your projects, without programming, providing newer hackers an easy in to wireless interfaces.
- USB-UART interface for a direct serial connection to the AMW004 Wi-Fi module
- Separate LEDs indicate data on UART transmit/receive
- Sensor interface including two buttons and two LEDs
- Manual reset switch
- Breakout headers and ground hooks for easy prototyping
- Powered by USB interface
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Compliant
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.