ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) can be divided into brushed ESC and brushless ESC according to the different motor types. It is widely used in the RC remote control system and we can use a signal to control the speed.
This is a 40A bidirectional brushed ESC without Break. It can support up to 40A continuous current and 340A instantaneous current. It is controlled by PPM signal and can drive the forward and reverse rotation of the motor. Support RC remote controller of commonly used brands on the market.
- Please carefully read the product specifications before using the equipment, do not overpressure or overload.
- Signal Status: After the ESC is energized, the indicator light flashes once again. After the remote controller back to middle position, the indicator light flashes once again. After the signal is lost, the indicator light flashes rapidly.
- How to calibrate?
Plug the ESC signal cable into the corresponding channel of the receiver, turn on the power of the remote controller, push the joystick of the corresponding channel to the maximum position, then, turn on the power of ESC, the indicator light will be blinking, after a few seconds, the indicator light will flash twice, then turn the joystick to the middle position, the indicator light flashes three times again, success!
- Type: bidirectional brushed ESC
- Continuous current: 40A
- Voltage range: 7V-24V (lithium battery 2S)
- Peak current: 340A forward, 340A backward
- Output line: power line and motor line 16AWG-100mm
- Control signal type: PPM
- Power connector: XT60 banana plug
- Motor connector: 4mm banana plug
- Dimensions: L47mm, W37.5mm, H18.5mm (including heat sink)
- whether waterproof? No
- Weight: 30g
- 40A Bidirectional Brushed ESC Speed Controller without Break (XT60 Connector) x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.