- Prototyping,LED decoration ,Indicator light
- Max current: 20mA
- Suggested using current: 16-18mA
- The Negative lead(Cathode):Shorter Lead
- Larger Plate inside LED
- Flat on body of LED adjacent to negative lead
- Positive lead (Anode):Longer Lead
- Smaller Plate inside LED
- Size: 23x3x3mm
- Basic Red LEDs(10 units)
- Basic Green LED(10 units)
- Basic Yellow LED(10 units)
- Red LEDs(10 units)
- Yellow LEDs(10 units)
Documentation and Resources:
- All About LEDs
Hello and welcome to our tutorial where we a look at all things LED. Now first of all, what is an LED? LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and is an electronic component used to convert electrical energy to light energy. This process is called electr...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.