This Maxim-made item is a digital thermo probe or sensor that employs DALLAS 18B20. It converts temperature to a 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max). It measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F). This thermo probe doesn't require any external power supply since it draws power from data line. Last but not least, like other common thermo probe, its stainless steel probe head makes it suitable for any wet or harsh environment.
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- 3-pin 2510 Female Header Housing
- Stainless steel sheath
- UL2547 #26AWG cable (3030mm) is used
- Length of wire: 3m
- Thermostatic Controls
- Industrial Systems
- Consumer Products
- Any Thermally Sensitive System
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.