This HT1632C-based item integrates bright green LEDs built in each of 32*8 3mm dots. It can be used in many applications to display letters or digits. Users can build a driver board to light up this LED board and customize their own character libraries to display their favourite symbols and adjust the contrast ratio of this display for better visual effects.
- Size: 128.50 (L) × 52.00 (W) × 23.84 (H) ±0.2mm
- HT1632C-based 32*8 LED dot-matrix info board
- Light emitting diameter: 3mm
- Display color: green
- 16-level PWM brightness control
- Either one of the two 16-pin male sockets can be used to connect drive board, which powers the 32*8 LED, as well as send data and control signal in a SPI-like mode
- Two +5V auxiliary power supply terminals provided
- Up to 4 boards are recommended to be connected in series to display more characters
- 3208 Green LED 3mm Dot Matrix Display Information Board x 1
- Auxiliary power cord ×2
- 16-pin IDC cable ×1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.