- Contact Rating (Res. Load):16A 277VAC/24VDC
- Maximum switching voltage: 400VAC(NO)
- Max. switching current: 16A
- Max. switching power: 4700VA
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms max
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms max
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Digital Interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- 16A Relay Module 1 uint
- Sensor Cable 1 uint
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- All About LEDs
Hello and welcome to our tutorial where we a look at all things LED. Now first of all, what is an LED? LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and is an electronic component used to convert electrical energy to light energy. This process is called electr...
- Relay Operation and the Arduino Uno
If you could operate your switch without physically toggling it on and off, you would open yourself up to an entire section of electronics. Relays are one of the best ways of doing this. A relay is essentially just a switch, controlled by an electrom...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.