15V DC, 2.4 Amp Switchmode Plugpack Supplied with a fixed positive to tip 2.1mm DC jack (2.1ID x 5.5OD x 10L). Compact design with high current regulated output. Energy authority approved. MEPS approved.
Dimensions: 100L x 50w x 35D mm.
- Input Range: 100V to 240V AC
- Output Voltage: 15V DC
- Output Current: 2.4A
- Barrel length: 10mm
- Plug tip type: 5.5mm outer diameter and 2.1mm inside diameter
- Polarity: Positive centre
- Cable length: 1.2m
- MEPS efficiency level: V
- Australian standards compliant
- Suitable for a range of electronic devices
- Compatible with Australian mains power point
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...