This product is retired, please consider our LED-SMD Red Diffused as your alternative choice.
This is a 16 segment common cathode LED and is red. The advantage of 16 segment is that you can not only display 1234567890, but also ABCDEFGHIJKLM.
It is compatible with bread board and can work with Arduino by adding some current limiting resistors. So, it Suitable for people who is newbie of electronic.
Note: It just a segment LED without control chip.
common port: 12,17
size: 20.0 x 27.7 x 8.5mm
surface colors: Black
Working temperature: -20~60℃
1. Electro-Optical Characteristics(Ta=25℃)
Peak Emission Wavelengrth
Segment To Segment(Dot ToDot)
Luminonous Intensity Ratio
2. Absolute Maximun Ratings(Ta=25℃)
Power Dissipation Per Dice
Derating Linear From 25℃ Per Dice
Continuous Forward Current Per Dice
Peak Forward Ourrent Per Dice（Duty Cycle 1/10,10KHz)
Reverse Voltage Per Dice
1.6Inch Below Seating Place for 5 seconds at230℃
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.