Xadow GPS is an OEM GNSS receiver module, including the Fastrax IT530M and a tiny 12mm squared ceramic patch antenna. The low power module outputs a series of standard NMEA format data which provides position, satellite information and time, etc. This module can be easily connected directly to Xadow Main board to display and record the above-mentioned information. It features acquisition and tracking capability of weak signals, making it a great choice for navigation projects.
- • Low power
- • Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix)
- • Supports NMEA data protocol
- • Very High Sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm)
- • Compatible with Xadow Modules
Xadow is a though small but perfectly formed Arduino(TM) compatible board series containing several modules. It's a kit extremely suitable for space-sensitive projects such as wearable devices & arts designs, which have higher request on size, weight and flexible cascade connection.
You can find more moduleshere.
Please visit ourwiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.