Who needs a whole bag full of instruments just to do some debugging? Why can’t your logic analyzer and your DSO be the same box? Well this new tool from Link instruments solves that problem. The MSO-28 is a 2GSa/s oscilloscope as well as a 200MSa/s logic analyzer. This combination does more than save space, though, because with all ten channels being sampled during the same clock you get accurate time correlation between logic and o-scope events. All channels on the instrument can be viewed simultaneously using the included software. Simply plug in the device, install the drivers and you’re ready to do some serious troubleshooting. Also, at just 2.5oz, it’s small and light enough to pack in your laptop case or tool bag.
The MSO-28 offers several different triggering options including adjustable rising and falling edge triggers, pulse width, logic triggers, even I2C and SPI trigger words. Also, because of the large buffer size and quick processor in the MSO-28, the speed of your computer won’t significantly effect the performance of your instrument.
Dimensions: 4.0" x 2.4" x 0.8" (102mm x 61mm x 20mm)
- Advanced Triggering: Multiple Oscilloscope Triggers, Logic Trigger Words, I2C and SPI
- High Speed Sampling: 200MSa single shot sample rate and 60MHz bandwidth
- Display and decode SPI and I2C serial bus protocols as well as trigger on them.
- FFT Spectrum Analyzer
- Small and Lightweight
- USB Powered
- MSO-28 Oscilloscope Logic Analyzer
- Software and Drivers CD
- x1/x10 Oscilloscope Probes with Test Hook Attachments
- 8- Pin Wiring Harness
- EZ Hook Test Probes
- USB mini-B Cable
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.