There is almost no complex setup. It is so easy that everyone can use it. No wiring, no install,plug and play.
As the light gets low, night vision automatically turns on. When the light returns, night vision automatically turns off.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
No software needed.
True color, HD, no deformation;
Mixer high-definition digital camera lens,
High-speed USB2.0 interface, strong compatibility;
Chip solutions: a new generation of master control chip, no flooding plug and play
CMOS image sensor: using the latest high quality sensor
The output format: RGB24 (24 true color)
The minimum sensitivity: 2.0 V/Lux. Sec
Focusing range: 20 mm to So far
Angle of view: 50 mm to infinity
Scintillation control: automatic identification of 50 hz or 60 hz
Software compatibility: WinXP SP2 / Vista operating system drive
Single frame capture storage formats: BMP/JPG
Dynamic capture storage format: AVI
Working temperature: 0 to 40 degrees
Power: < 0.5 W
Support usb transmission interface: Perfect support 2.0 and comprehensive support USB1.1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade